Stuart Ross is founder of High Growth. Having both been part of and run many high growth organisations, Stuart is now focused on helping other businesses achieve and sustain high growth. The 7 important things you should know about Stuart:
1) Stuart founded one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has trained over 2000 senior directors and business owners, coaching personally over 400 of them, producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop action plans that deliver results.
2) Stuart has over 25 years business experience as a Director or Senior Manager in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. His expertise is broad, covering: business strategy, marketing, sales, international business, ecommerce, operations, acquisitions, new product development and human resource management. He was also Managing Director of Hallam Internet, one the the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK
3) Stuart has personally conceived, developed and implemented new products/services which have generated sales within the UK of over £3bn. He has also been honored to receive prestigious industry awards both in the UK and Japan for highly effective marketing campaigns.
4) Stuart is a qualified business and executive coach. He is also a certified Emotional Capital Inventory Coach with Roche Martin. Emotional Capital is the new psychology of leadership that describes emotional and social skills that are most effective at determining effective leaders.
5) Stuart has been trained and mentored by ‘Rich Dad’ Keith Cunningham, Brad Sugars, Verne Harnish, Brendon Burchard, Seth Godin, Tony Robbins, John Assaraf and Lisa Nichols. He has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with distinction from the University of Nottingham Business School and a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Business Studies from Cass Business School. He is currently a guest lecturer at the University of Nottingham Business School, as well as a regular guest speaker on the BBC and in the press regarding how to grow businesses.
6) Stuart advises and is patron to several charities including Star Trust, The Egalitarian Trust and the Jon Eggings Trust.
7) Stuart is based in Nottingham, England. Outside of business interests, Stuart enjoys outdoor pursuits such as running, squash, loves cooking, and the finest red wine. His current focus is becoming an expert scuba diver.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you. Whatever you’re looking for, there are all sorts of ways to get in touch. Please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you promptly.