Tim is a highly focused Non-Executive Director, advisor and personal coach, experienced in plc, family owned and SME high growth businesses with extensive contacts in the business support sector, retail and fresh food industry..
In 2010, Tim became a business advisor, coach and consultant – offering a range of services from commercial, marketing and strategic consulting. Two years later, after joining the government funded Growth Accelerator, part of the business growth service program as a Growth Manager, Tim continued to work with over 500 SME’s in the East Midlands, delivering growth strategies and development plans in a vast array of businesses belonging to a broad variety of industries. These clients have grown four to six times more than their un-coached counterparts. These results have provided Tim with a strong reputation, with financial intermediaries, LEP’s & local government – in the business support community.
During the last 10 years, Tim has become an established non-executive director and senior advisor to a large number of businesses, whilst delivering constant growth & change and personally coaching dozens of business leaders and middle managers in the East Midlands.
GEEST PLC, Bakkavor, Berry world, PERA Consulting, Business Growth Service, Butt Foods, Frank Dale Foods, Belvoir Castle, Tankpr, Coriolis, Bulley Davey Accountants, WAITROSE, TESCO, Spiral Media, High Growth, Lincoln University, Lincs C.C. Deritend, + Over 500 SME’s across the East Midlands
* Coaching & Mentoring Business Owners, MD’s and Teams
* Proven Non Exec/Senior Advisor
* Sales- Growing Food & Other Businesses
* Sales & Marketing Strategy
* Business Planning- Vision Strategy
* Launching / Marketing Brands & Products to the UK Retail Trade
* New Business Development Growth Strategies
* Commercial & Marketing Training
* Negotiation Training & Strategies
* Leadership Development
* Handling Major UK Retailers
* Turnaround Business Performance
* Experienced Facilitator
Tim was a key member of small leadership group (with Gareth Voyle widely seen as the Best CEO/leader in the industry!) that shaped the strategy and delivered the GEEST profitable growth from c£20m to > £1,000m. High profile sales, marketing, N.B.D. and leadership roles have delivered growth and innovation through partnership with key targeted customers delivering sector leading returns. Leaving corporate life Tim then set up a fish farming business from laterally scratch to become a £3m turnover business with a revolutionary farming model with over 20 employees. Tim’s next challenge was working with a “family owned and run” Fresh Produce business of over £200m and supporting the development of the family, board and overall business.
Tim is widely recognised and respected for contributions made to the Fresh Food sector and for outstanding commitment, drive and personal integrity. Tim moved on to a Business advisor/coach/consultant in 2010.
* CMI Level 5, Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
* CIM Strategy +Sales + Marketing +Competitive Strategy Modules
* Approved Growth Accelerator Coach
* Approved Innovation Coach
* Registered Leadership and Management trainer (Growth Accelerator Programme)
* Registered MAS consultant
* Growth Manger on Business Growth Service
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you. Whatever you’re looking for, there are all sorts of ways to get in touch. Please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you promptly.